Emergency Dentistry in Smyrna, GA
Hosaka Family Dental is your convenient emergency dentist in 30080 near the Braves Stadium.
When you have one of those days that life decides to throw you a curveball, Dr. Ryo Hosaka can get you back on track. Whether a tooth suddenly starts getting sensitive and painful, or a front tooth breaks while you are eating, our team is equipped and ready to help you.
Common Dental Emergencies That We Are Prepared to Handle
Dr. Ryo Hosaka understands that a dental emergency in Smyrna can be a stressful situation and he wants to help you get the relief you need. He is experienced in helping patients with many different types of dental emergencies, such as:
- Broken teeth: Even if there is no pain, we know that a broken tooth can be an urgent situation. After assessing your situation, Dr. Hosaka will recommend the best treatment to restore your tooth. Many times, for small to medium size chips or breaks in teeth, he uses a tooth-colored filling material matched to your tooth shade to remake your front or back tooth.
- Broken or lost crowns and fillings: Dr. Hosaka is conservative in the way that he diagnoses and recommends treatment. Sometimes, small areas of broken crowns or fillings can be smoothed without replacement. If a replacement is needed, Dr. Hosaka excels at identifying the cause of the original problem and offering suggestions to minimize failure in the future.
- Sensitive or painful tooth and tooth infections: Painful teeth or even infected teeth can often still be saved. A root canal treatment can help cure an infection or make a tooth feel normal again. If a tooth cannot be fixed, we can remove the tooth and help you get through this tough time.
- Swollen or bleeding gums: Swollen or bleeding gums may be the sign of an infection. Dr. Hosaka can evaluate the area and recommend proper cleaning or other treatment needed to help you maintain strong healthy gums.
We Can Help You Get the Relief You Need When You Need It Most
We offer same-day appointments, and we will try our absolute best to provide treatment on the same day if possible. Dr. Hosaka has extensive experience in:
- Crowns (dental caps or coverings)
- Root canals
After the emergency is taken care of, Dr. Hosaka, your Smyrna family dentist, can help you keep your mouth health in optimal condition to minimize tooth emergencies in the future.
No problem is too small, and even if you’re unsure that your condition is a true emergency, please give Hosaka Family Dental a call or text us right now and speak to our patient care coordinator.