Dental Crowns Are One-of-a-Kind
A dental crown covers the visible portion of a tooth, restoring its function and providing protection. Dental crowns are a versatile restoration that can correct the following issues:
- Broken, chipped, or fractured teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Brittle or weak teeth
- Teeth that had root canal therapy
- Misshapen teeth
- Discolored teeth
- Mild misalignments
No other dental restoration covers the entirety of a natural tooth like a dental crown. A dental crown can protect front or back teeth and fully restore the tooth's chewing power and structural integrity. Though other treatments can treat some of the issues dental crowns can, there is no real substitute for a dental crown.
Other Restorative Treatments We Offer
- Tooth-colored fillings and aesthetic bonding can treat decayed, broken, or cracked teeth using composite resin matched to your tooth's natural shade.
- Veneers can correct some of the same issues a dental crown can, but they only cover the tooth's front surface.
- Bridges replace missing teeth by relying on remaining natural teeth for support.
- Dental implants replace missing teeth, from root to crown.
The only way to determine if a dental crown or other restoration is right for you is by speaking with our dentist in 30080, Dr. Hosaka. He can assess your oral health and create a personalized treatment that meets your needs and goals.
Restore Your Teeth with Dental Crowns in Smyrna, GA
Dr. Hosaka is a skilled restorative dentist in Smyrna, GA 30080 who can help revive your smile. Hosaka Family Dental provides our patients with comprehensive dental services, including high-quality dental crowns. Please call us today to schedule a consultation.