Dental crowns have numerous advantages for your oral health and appearance. Dental crowns cover a natural tooth and protect it from further decay or damage. These restorations can also improve the aesthetics of a tooth, especially if it’s misshapen, discolored, or slightly misaligned. Dental crowns can be made from metals, porcelain, and other materials. However, we prefer ceramic or porcelain dental crowns because they look like natural teeth.
Advantages of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns have several benefits:
- Relieve discomfort – Dental crowns can relieve discomfort or sensitivity by repairing enamel or structural damage.
- Simple procedure – Dental crowns are painless and straightforward, often compared to a dental filling.
- Customized – Dental crowns are custom-made for your smile and overall appearance, so they will look and feel natural.
- Restore aesthetics – Dental crowns can give a more uniform look to your smile by concealing discolored, misshapen, gapped, or misaligned teeth.
- Long-lasting – Dental crowns can last for many years, even decades, if well cared for.
Ready to Meet Our Dentist in Smyrna, GA 30080?
Dr. Hosaka is an artistic and precise dentist in 30080 you can depend on for the highest quality dental restorations. If you have a broken, decayed, or damaged tooth, Dr. Hosaka can design a beautiful and natural-looking crown for you.
Please call us today to schedule your consultation, and we will be happy to speak with you about your treatment options.