To give your child the best experience and head start to a lifetime of healthy teeth, trust their dental care to a children’s dentist in Smyrna, GA.
Why Choose a Children’s Dentist?
- Dentists who treat children have loads of experience with little smiles. They see many children throughout the week.
- Children’s dentists and their team have a knack for making children feel comfortable in the dental setting.
- A children’s dentist knows what works when it comes to curbing pacifier use and thumb sucking, and they can pass those time-tested tips on to you.
- Dentists who care for children are patient and resourceful. They can instill healthy habits from the very first visit.
- A children’s dentist knows what to expect as your child grows and their oral health needs evolve and change.
Our Dental Services for Children
- Preventive dentistry—exams, teeth cleanings for older children, dental sealants, fluoride treatments, orthodontic evaluations.
- General dentistry—tooth-colored fillings, emergency dentistry, and more.
We typically see children around the time of their first tooth eruption but are happy to schedule your child early if you have any particular concerns. We also take the time to answer your questions and address your concerns following every dental visit.
To keep your child engaged, Dr. Hosaka counts teeth and allows them to choose a favorite video to watch during treatment. Your child will also wear cool sunglasses while in the dental chair and can choose a special prize from our awesome treasure chest after seeing the dentist.
For Children’s Dentistry in Smyrna, GA, Contact Our Dental Office
We are a family dentist but dedicate a lot of time treating area children. Our young patients love coming to see our team, and we love having them!
If you would like to arrange family dentistry in the area or an appointment for your child, a team member is ready to get you started today.